Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ski Lake Tahoe!

The trip was great! Matt was wonderful and done well with all the flights and bumbling around security. Lake Tahoe did not have the snow that we were prepared to see; it was actually kind of sad to be able to see the rocks and bushes from under the snow. The two hour time difference did create a problem with Matt's naps because just about the time things were opening, he was ready for a nap. But we conquered and overcame those problems. The first day I went skiing with Mr. Lewis (Robert's dad), Mr. Dennis, and Mr. Tom (two of Rob's dad's friends). Ms. Shannon (Rob's mom) stayed with Matt so he could get a decent nap. We had a great time and no broken or hurt anything!

On the second day I scheduled a snowmobile tour for Matt and I down in South Lake Tahoe in a National Forest. OMG!! The snow was so plentiful and deep and it snowed the entire trip on the snowmobile. I had always heard they were fun well I am here to say, IT WAS A BLAST!!! Matt grinned the entire trip pointing out trees and buildings along the way. Here are some pics from the trip. We didn't get to take too many because it was only Matt and I and we moved along pretty quickly.


There is so much more that I just can't think of off the top of my head nor do I have the time to put it in this blog. Matt and I had a great time on our first mommy/son trip!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment